Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The next 3D Anime class starts this Thursday.  Hope to see you there!

Here are a few anime movie clips that we made in previous classes.

Naruto
          Credits:
         
Music is 'Tom Sawyer' by Rush.
         
I modified this Naruto character and texture.  I downloaded it as a free resource from the internet.
          But I can't remember where I got it from.
         
Motion file was a free resource downloaded form the internet.  And, I can't remember were I found that either.



Miku Chibi
(This is only a 30-second sample of a longer video that we made in class).
          Credits:
          I modified this character from an MMD character and rendered in 3DS Max.
          Music is 'Levan Polka' by Sony/MMD.



The evil cat from the anime "Azumanga Daioh"


Osaka yawning in the anime "Azumanga Daioh".
          Credits:  The background video clip is from the anime "Azumanga Daioh".  It's shown for comparison to our 3D version in foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment